This is the picture i entered in a contest put on for REI members. I got a call a week later that my photo was liked. A few emails later my photo was moving up the ranks. Just this morning i got a phone call and a email from REI that said this photo was picked to be in there new product catalog. It will be in all the stores across the country. I will be getting a copy soon. Keep a look out and if you see them please let me know.
This is one of the emails:
Where your photo will be used
From: Linda Nordstrom Sent:
Tue 10/16/07 3:01 PM
To:
milo_slc@hotmail.com
Hi Trent,
Once again, congratulations on your photo being chosen! We are excited to be showcasing our members and to have them share their adventures with others.
I found out that your photo will be in a brochure for membership that will be at all the stores! You will be able to find the brochure at checkout and at customer service!
Enjoy!
Thanks you so much for participating!
Linda
From: Linda Nordstrom Sent:
Tue 10/16/07 3:01 PM
To:
milo_slc@hotmail.com
Hi Trent,
Once again, congratulations on your photo being chosen! We are excited to be showcasing our members and to have them share their adventures with others.
I found out that your photo will be in a brochure for membership that will be at all the stores! You will be able to find the brochure at checkout and at customer service!
Enjoy!
Thanks you so much for participating!
Linda


7 comments:
Congrats Trent....Excellent photo.
Trenton!
WOW!
Fabulous! I knew that camera would come in handy!!!
Trent , you have a great eye!!!!
Beautiful!!
I'm thrilled for you!
TRENT YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD! THIS IS SO EXCITING! WHO IS THE PERSON IN THE PHOTO? WAHOOO! AGAIN, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. AWESOME PHOTO BY THE WAY. WHERE & WHEN WAS THIS TAKEN? LOVE YOU YOUR BIG SIS!!!
ahhh amazing!!!! once agian i would like a huge copy in my living room so i can say"yeah my brother is a photagrapher for REI" hehehe just kidding but serious....christmas!!
Holy smokes. That is sweet! Dude! You have major bragging rights! I hope I can see it on the brochure. Later foo.haha
Trent, Where are you, do you know the name of the arch!?
Its Corona arch in Moab UT.
Post a Comment