Wednesday, October 3, 2007

THE EPIC THREE

Here is a few pics from my climb of the three tallest peaks in the wasatch front. All of which are over 11,000 feet. It took us a bit over 9 hours, and was about 8 miles. We are now trying to find record of anyone else who has climbed all three in one day. (so far we are the first) HIDDEN LAKE

PEAKS 2 OF 3


THE EPIC THREE



SO CLOSE TO THE TOP


ONE DOWN TWO TO GO





THE TOP OF THE WORLD





ROUGH HIKING




TRAIL FINDING SUCKS







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Record setters...

Anonymous said...

What can I say!!!


Yahoo for all of you!!!!!



What an accomplishment!!!!!!!


Memories!! You will have forever!!!!

What a tremendous feeling! High!

I'm proud of you guys!!!

Amber-berber :) said...

Trent
I love the pictures you take they are amazing you are a great artist you have great perspective of natural space.