Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The first blog post.

Well i gave in. Now it is time for all you out there to see into my life. The posts to come will contain the fun, exciting, and crazy events that i encounter. I hope you enjoy. CHEERS

4 comments:

The Gines Family said...

sweet....i am a avid blog checker...im excited to see all your adventures i am already jealous of....me and kay hopefully will get daring and start a page!!! love ya -sis

Anonymous said...

GREAT! Now I can see more of what my little bro. is up to. I miss you and really wish we talked more. I think I know how to use a phone? HA! HA! Kodiak would be a great adventure, hint hint.

Anonymous said...

It's so Great you are taking such EXTREM Adventures on you Life Journey! Your Character is becoming more Wonderful with each of your Adventures!!! I Love You & continue to be proud of you!! Simply, Patti

Breona said...

That's right. The blogging world can't be denied. You've got some incredible pics. Take me along sometime. I could hang. Haha