Holy smokes! she is wayyyyy....good! like i said before i would love a painting! you should paint one with her! ask her if she would paint one for me and kay? call us this weekend to hang out!
WOW trent those are some amazing paintings and I mean those are just seriously crazy amazing!!!!! Who is Janna? Man I love her work! And i liked your post about the Nation. Have you read the book "A New Earth"? You should, you are so deep I miss talking to you:(
WOW those paintings are amazing seriously crazy amazing that is some sweet work she is really good at what she does. Wow who's Janna? I also liked your poem to the Nation, have you read "A New Earth"? You should, I love how deep you are I miss talking to you:( Tell super late at night miss you big guy!!
5 comments:
WOW! She is so talented!!!
I especially like the ones of YOU!!!!
Love Mom
Holy smokes! she is wayyyyy....good! like i said before i would love a painting! you should paint one with her! ask her if she would paint one for me and kay?
call us this weekend to hang out!
WOW trent those are some amazing paintings and I mean those are just seriously crazy amazing!!!!! Who is Janna? Man I love her work! And i liked your post about the Nation. Have you read the book "A New Earth"? You should, you are so deep I miss talking to you:(
WOW those paintings are amazing seriously crazy amazing that is some sweet work she is really good at what she does. Wow who's Janna? I also liked your poem to the Nation, have you read "A New Earth"? You should, I love how deep you are I miss talking to you:( Tell super late at night miss you big guy!!
WOW...I lake these. Way to go Janna
Doug
Post a Comment