Hey Milo! Just wanted to say yo. I'm impressed with all the cool pics you have on your blog. And the letter to the nation post. That was pretty awesome, too. -Abs
I hope you don't find this weird but I just came across your blog and had to look just to see how you are doing it looks like you are busy. I hope you are doing well and maybe I will here from you on my blog. It was great seeing all the fun things you are doing. Rachael Wimmer
4 comments:
Trent,
Let's keep an eye on the weather in Colorado. Maybe you need to bring your gear. We may be able to ski over Thanksgiving !!
Dad
WOW!!! Winter is here!!!
I am happy for you!!! Myself , I don't think that I am ready!!!
Love Mom
Hey Milo!
Just wanted to say yo. I'm impressed with all the cool pics you have on your blog. And the letter to the nation post. That was pretty awesome, too.
-Abs
I hope you don't find this weird but I just came across your blog and had to look just to see how you are doing it looks like you are busy. I hope you are doing well and maybe I will here from you on my blog. It was great seeing all the fun things you are doing. Rachael Wimmer
Post a Comment