holy mokes thats so cool! i need to go where is it! is it the one is salt lake or sandy? call me dang it! i miss you and YOU NEVER COME HANG OUT! BOOOO
I know , isn't it a cool place, we went when Ashley was in town!! great pics Trent!!! Love the hermit crab! I also loved the jelly fish, they are amazing and so many of them!!
Hey Trent! It was cool to chat with you last night after the wedding. Sorry, again, for not recognizing you. You're pretty sneaky like that. ;) Cool blog. You take some very nice pictures!
4 comments:
holy mokes thats so cool! i need to go where is it! is it the one is salt lake or sandy? call me dang it! i miss you and YOU NEVER COME HANG OUT! BOOOO
I know , isn't it a cool place, we went when Ashley was in town!! great pics Trent!!! Love the hermit crab! I also loved the jelly fish, they are amazing and so many of them!!
Love Mom
Oh yea! I forgot to say how long I was at the sting ray exhibit, my arm almost wrinkled off. They would come over to me alot! Love it!!!
Mom
Hey Trent! It was cool to chat with you last night after the wedding. Sorry, again, for not recognizing you. You're pretty sneaky like that. ;)
Cool blog. You take some very nice pictures!
Post a Comment