I started my new batch. It will be a little different than my first. The recipe includes cracked wheat and two kinds of hops. I was a bit worried because while it was in stage one it was putting off a sulfer smell. But after some reading i found out that this smell is a normal part of the wheat breaking down. I let a week pass and everything came together just right. I finished the bottling yesterday and have sealed the cases for storage. Only five weeks until this batch is ready for drinking. I have some ideas for a good summer brew, but am always looking for more. If you have any ideas please let me know. CHEERS
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow five weeks thats crazy...i alays knew you were a good cook...or...brewer? haha....but sorry to say but ah sound kinda gross?come chill with us this weekend love ya
Alright Trent!!!!!!!
Too bad I don't like beer I could appreciate and share this experience with you!!! YUK!!!
I think the whole process is soo interesting!!! Since the beginning of time,!!!!!!!!!! The history is amazing!!!! I knew you would enjoy!!
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment